CLRWDT(); Not Recognized?

(instructions, reset, WDT, specifications...) PIC17Cxx, PIC18Fxxx

Re: CLRWDT(); Not Recognized?

Postby SLTom992 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:00 pm

The four files that are being used - the two C files and the two H files are in the same directory. Nothing else changed. I have even unintalled and reinstalled MPLAB C IDE and XC8 1.32.
SLTom992

PIC experience: Professional 1+ years with MCHP products

Re: CLRWDT(); Not Recognized?

Postby SLTom992 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:16 pm

OK, I have it working again. It apparently had something to do with saving the last project files in the same directory. This caused some sort of screw-up in the default pathway.

I made a new folder and put everything I wasn't using into it and the project compiles again. Perhaps it just can't understand ProjectName7-21-14 is different from ProjectName?

At this time I have exactly the same program as when I started this whole mess and the only difference is that all of the old files are in a differently named folder (save) in the same project folder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, as has been the case with everything on this project it wasn't the filenames.

It is now back to the problems being that the compiler doesn't recognize the prototypes. And the error messages it gives are strange such as:

"The File with restricted assistance"
SLTom992

PIC experience: Professional 1+ years with MCHP products

Previous

Return to 16-Bit Core